The Practical Web Design module focuses on two key aspects: creating your own design system and crafting a captivating landing page. You'll learn how to establish design guidelines, and design a fully responsive landing page that adapts to different devices.
Create an accessible design system from scratch - Learn how to build an accessible design system for your projects.
Design a modern landing page - Ideate, wireframe, and design a landing page for a SaaS product.
Make your design responsive - Make your design adapt to different devices such as tablet and mobile.
Deliver your project - Learn how to prepare and deliver your project to the developer.
In the Design Challenges module, we present you with exciting opportunities to test your knowledge, hone your skills, and apply what you've learned in real-world scenarios. Get ready to tackle a series of design challenges that push your creativity, critical thinking, and problem-solving abilities to new heights.
Prototyping & Animations
In the Prototyping & Animation module, discover the power of prototyping and animation as you transform static interfaces into interactive and engaging experiences. Master the art of creating seamless transitions, captivating animations, and user-friendly prototypes that truly showcase the potential of your designs.
This course includes:
- 130+ video lessons (17+ hours of content)
- Design basics and UI design fundamentals
- Master all Figma's tools and features
- Master the Color Theory and learn how to create harmonious color palettes
- Step-by-step walkthrough of the UI design process
- All the project's Figma files
- Create your design system
- Design a responsive landing page from scratch
- Learn advanced UI design techniques
- Solve real-world design challenges
- Create advanced prototypes and animations
- Learn the design handoff process
- Test your knowledge with engaging quizzes
- Access to an exclusive community for getting feedback
About your instructor
Over the last 10 years, Arash has been a freelance UI/UX designer, educator, and university lecturer. He has collaborated with international companies and startups like Debenhams, Canon, etc. He has been privileged to guide and empower more than 40,000 students worldwide, helping them start their design career.