Creating areas of strength for a brand can be an incredible asset for career achievement. It's how you put yourself aside from every other person. This course will assist you with building your personal brand, professional resume, cover letter, portfolio website, and case study to go with it so you STAND OUT to improve things. We'll try and assist you with navigating the interview interaction. This really is... The Complete Career Toolkit.
We should quit fooling around with your reaching your career goals. Learn about the plan and brain science behind personal branding, resumes, cover letters, portfolio websites, and more. The most awesome aspect? You'll build your own rendition of all these step-by-step with templates and the latest tools! You'll try and learn about different interview styles (behavioral, technical, app investigate, past work) and how to ace each from an industry master.
WHAT YOU'LL LEARN
- Create a personal brand and logo that will assist you with standing out in your industry
- Step-by-step guide to crafting an effective application package, including resume and cover letter
- Learn to use tools like Canva, Figma, Super and Notion
- Create a case concentrate on that embodies your experience and value suggestion to potential managers
- Learn alongside an industry genius with north of a decade of involvement who has taken his deep knowledge from all sides of the tech world and combined it into this course
- Understand the different sorts of tech interviews and how best to prepare
- Quickly build a professional portfolio website using no-code tools
- Offer yourself the most obvious opportunity at landing your dream career
- Are you worn out on sending out endless resumes and cover letters, just to be met with quietness?
- Certain individuals think they can simply learn an expertise and occupations will fall into their lap.
- That's not how it functions.
- We've taught more than 1 million understudies and this is the thing we've seen the most understudies battle with. No matter how much you've learned you actually have to "play the game" to get employed.
- And to do that, you have to stand out from the group.
- Standing out is all about building your personal brand...from how you present your abilities on your resume, to how your portfolio looks, to how you answer interview questions and interact with everybody you meet.
- In this extensive course you'll use the latest prescribed procedures and tools to curate a personal brand and build a professional application package that places you in a good position.
- Create an outstanding resume, a compelling cover letter, and an eye-catching portfolio website, as well as mastering various interview styles. You'll try and delve deep into personal branding and how to make a lasting impression in your industry.
- No matter what stage of your career journey you're on, serious areas of strength for a presence is important for all your career interests.
- As a little something extra, we give all course materials, premium templates, and assets for you to keep and use in your future endeavors!
And you'll learn following some great people's example.
By enrolling today, you'll also get to join our exclusive live online community classroom where you'll learn and designing alongside thousands of understudies, alumni, mentors, TAs and Instructors.
Most importantly, you will gain from (and with) Daniel, an industry genius with north of a decade of involvement with UI/UX plan, item strategy, and agile plan philosophies.
Daniel has taken his deep knowledge from all sides of the tech world and combined it into this course which will guide you in creating one of the most professional, engaging, and extraordinary application packages out there.
This is what the course covers
- 1. PERSONAL BRANDING - This is fundamentally a personal branding course. Why? Because you already have a personal brand, regardless of whether you realize it. To succeed you really want to carefully and deliberately craft your personal brand.
- Learn about what a personal brand is, the reason it's important to your prosperity, and determine your value suggestion. Walk through other fruitful personal brands prior to diving straight in by creating your own logo using Canva AI.
- Before the finish of this part you'll really start getting your hands grimy by building you own special personal brand.
- 2. RESUMES - You know how your initial feeling is a lasting one? Well an engaging, informative resume is how you make a great initial feeling. Your resume is vital for getting you through the initial obstacle and onto the subsequent stage, and it should be great.
- No experience? No issue. You'll learn how to feature your qualities so you can make it to the following stage of the interaction regardless of whether you lack the necessary experience.
- 3. COVER LETTERS - You already know all about cover letters, isn't that so? Wrong. Your cover letter is a surprisingly intricate and important record. It requirements to pass on a ton of information quickly yet in an engaging, straightforward manner. It's an art. However, it's an art that you can learn and consummate.
- The most awesome aspect? You're not about to learn, you're going to do. In this course you'll build your own professional resume and cover letter step-by-step from scratch along the way.
- 4. SHOWCASE YOUR WORK and CASE STUDIES - Learn about what makes a decent candidate stand out from the rest, how to conquer a lack of involvement, and even create a case concentrate on that demonstrates your value in an extraordinary, professional, and engaging way.
- 5. BUILD YOUR PORTFOLIO WEBSITE - A professional portfolio website will really assist you with standing out from the pack, no matter what field you're in. This segment will teach you to build a stunning portfolio website using tools like Figma, Notion, and Super.
- No coding experience? Have no fear! This part will teach you how to build your own portfolio website regardless of whether you know anything about coding.
- 6. ACE THE INTERVIEW - So you've nailed the application package and landed the interview...great! In any case, the goal here is to land your dream work, not simply make it to the interview.
This course will assist with preparing you for the interview by teaching you all about different interview styles and how best to prepare for them, including:
- Behavioral interviews
- Technical interviews
- App study interviews
- Past work interviews
What's the bottom line?
This course isn't about making you simply watch a lot of tutorial recordings.
This course will push you and challenge you to take your application package and personal brand to a higher level so you can achieve your career goals 💪.
How would we know?
Because thousands of Zero To Mastery graduates have gotten recruited and are now working at companies like Google, Tesla, Amazon, Apple, IBM, JP Morgan, Facebook, Shopify + other top tech companies.
They are also working as top freelancers getting paid while working from a distance around the world.
And they come from all different backgrounds, ages, and encounters. Many even started as complete beginners.
So there's no reason it can't be you too.
You have nothing to lose. Because you can start learning at present and on the off chance that this course isn't everything you expected, we'll discount you 100 percent within 30 days. No hassles and no inquiries posed.
Complete Career Toolkit 🚀